Story: Have you ever seen a Team closing unfinished stories and opening new stories? and do other counter-lean shenanigans just so the sprint stats will look good.
- Output is more incentivized than outcome?
- Team feels a lack of safety.
- MIA Agile Mentoring, Agile Mindset.
- Transparency and Safety goes hand in hand. We cannot expect a team to be honest and transparent if that means severe reprimands. Let’s create a net around safety before demanding honesty and transparency. And that imperative goes up the value chain.
- Teams will falter. Teams will fail. Can we replace the reprimands with a sense of genuine curiosity and learning mindset – to figure out what went wrong and learn from the mistakes?